logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unknown points on decompiled map

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Nov 9 15:46:51 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

I think they are caused by errors in GPSMapEdit.
Check the log, it reports a few lines with
WARNING: Unexpected format of input data. Unexpected position of POI. It
will be ignored.

GPSMapEdit cannot read a few features used in mkgmap.

Gerd

popej wrote