logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patches

From Brian Egge brianegge at gmail.com on Thu Nov 6 02:50:41 GMT 2014

I agree it should be fixed in OSM. I recently submitted a patch to JOSM to
flag this in the validation.
https://josm.openstreetmap.de/ticket/10693

There are still about 25,000 objects with place_name in them:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/place_name
That's too many for me to fix, and I'm not keen on trying to do a mass tag
change.

Since this tag is widely used for cities, I'd like for mkgmap to read it
in.