logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] FW: mkgmap in NYC

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 25 09:57:05 BST 2014

Hi Bernd,

sorry, I was wrong (looked at an old map while testing)

Bens patch solves the problem with the building in NY, there is no need to include
inc/address in polygons for this case.

If I got it right, the housenumber code is only interested in streetnames
given by mkgmap:street or addr:street. These may also be set in inc/address,
but I don't think that this has an effect on the housenumber code.

Do you have an example where it is needed ?

Gerd