logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problematic routing on road_class=3 ferry routes for hikers

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sat Oct 25 09:21:03 BST 2014

Am Samstag, 25. Oktober 2014, 09:31:33 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> if I got it right, the idea is to use the prefixed tags
> like mkgmap:bicycle only in the finalize section.
> So that would include also the setaccess and addaccess actions.
>
> Don't know if the current rules in inc\access are meant to preserve
> values with where set before.

addaccess and setaccess are very strong rules that block most other rules, if
they are used to early

highway=* with addaccess=* in 'lines' block every access rule except something
like'set bicycle=*'.

mkgmap:* are also showstoppers, which should be used only at the end of all
actions.
IMHO it is correct used in the default style with inc/access in the finalize
section.

In my style i try to separate rendering and routing rules/actions from access
rules by adding all access rules to inc/access and i try to use only add
access rules there. inc/access is called in the finalize section.
i prefere to preserve the original access values and the default inc/access
IMHO does this in the right way

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing: