logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problematic routing on road_class=3 ferry routes for hikers

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 25 08:31:33 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

if I got it right, the idea is to use the prefixed tags
like mkgmap:bicycle only in the finalize section.
So that would include also the setaccess and addaccess actions.

Don't know if the current rules in inc\access are meant to preserve
values with where set before.

Gerd