logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Rendering Tunnels

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Oct 21 22:33:31 BST 2014

Dzięki Andrzej! By removing  "road_class=2 road_speed=3" from the 2nd line,
routing works and tunnels are visible - here is how it looks line:

highway=secondary & ( network=e-road | int_ref=* ) [0x04 resolution 18-19
continue]
highway=secondary  [0x04 resolution 20-21 continue]
highway=secondary & tunnel=yes [0x11 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution
22]
highway=secondary  [0x04 road_class=2 road_speed=3 resolution 22]

All looks fine now, and routable!

Enrico