logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Rendering Tunnels

From Enrico Liboni eliboni at gmail.com on Tue Oct 21 13:13:02 BST 2014

I'll give a try with your proposal,  I believe it might fix the routing
however if I got it right, tunnels will not be visible as per my 1st email
attempt.

On the other side, related to your comment* "with your latest rules,
secondary highway with tunnel finishes processing of this object*", I
believe this was my intention: up to res 21 I'd like the line to appear as
0x04, from resolution 22 it should appear as 0x11 if a tunnel, otherwise
0x04 - no further processing is needed. Could you pls let me know why the
reasoning is not correct?

Thanks!