logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrect runabout exit indication

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Oct 4 07:29:00 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

thanks for the info. I am pretty sure that this "trick" is the cause of the problem,
but I am not sure if mkgmap can be improved to handle it.

If I got it right, the additional roads with access=no are also handled by the adjust-turn-headings
option, so maybe they are only causing trouble here.

I don't know if (or how) I can configure my Oregon to show the problem, so I've created more
test maps for Johan:

v3: java -jar mkgmap.jar --route --index --gmapsupp --style-file=d:\mkgmap-style-sheets-read-only\styles\world wrong-exit.osm
v4: java -jar mkgmap.jar --route --index --gmapsupp --adjust-turn-headings --style-file=d:\mkgmap-style-sheets-read-only\styles\world wrong-exit.osm
both with the original style files .

v5: java -jar mkgmap.jar --route --index --gmapsupp --style-file=d:\mkgmap-style-sheets-read-only\styles\world wrong-exit.osm
v6:
 java -jar mkgmap.jar --route --index --gmapsupp --adjust-turn-headings
--style-file=d:\mkgmap-style-sheets-read-only\styles\world
wrong-exit.osm
both with a modified lines file (removed the "continue with_actions" for the roundabouts)

@Johan: Please check all 4 versions

Gerd