logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type numbers , again...

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Wed Sep 24 07:31:11 BST 2014

That is interesting about the extended bit is set in the lbl

However, this still throws up a puzzle

I have set bus stops to 1ff08 and yes, they all show up using default style

There is an area where , as mentioned before, a bus stop gets the 7th bit
set of the second byte resulting in e0 09 00 00 00 01 - this happens with
bus stop type = 10208

However, when I change the type number to 1FF08 these bytes disappear and
the 7th bit is unset.
To me this is what I expected looking at various NT imgs.
It might mean that POIs do have a maximum of 1FF only if 7th bit of subtype
is not set?

put both imgs at :www.pinns.co.uk/mps/1ff08.zip

You'll see what I mean at &1F8EB

BTW mkgmap issues no warning for POIs >1FF1F

regards

Nick