logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrect runabout exit indication

From SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk on Tue Sep 16 09:50:28 BST 2014

On 16/09/2014 04:05, SPA wrote:

> For example, my journey takes me though a*roundabout*. It is
>
> a straight forward roundabout with 4 exists, 3, 6, 9 & 12 o'clock.
>
> I *enter*the roundabout at*6 o'clock*and should*exit*it at*9 o'clock*
>
> to reach my destination.
>
> The*voice prompt* of my GPS navigates me though the roundabout
>
> *correctly*... "/take exit number three, bla bla bla/"...
>

> *HOWEVER*, the*_small icon_**to the top left of the navigation*
>
> window on my Garmin, indicating the specific roundabout exit
>
> position,*incorrectly indicates*that I should*exit*the roundabout
>
> at 6 o'clock.

Can you provide a link to the roundabout on the OpenStreetMap website?
That would help people to see if, for example, someone's incorrectly
joined the "exit" of one roundabout flare to the "entrance" of the next
one (which would suggest, incorrectly, that you had to get off the
roundabout after one fewer exit.

Cheers,

Andy