logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Command to transliterate Characters/Cyrillic/Greek into latin1 even for Unicode maps?

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Aug 13 14:04:13 BST 2014

Hi Steve,

thanks a lot for the patch. I'm gonna try it out today. Haven't found
time yet so far and it will require a fair bit of rewriting my style to
make it useful.

the notation is fine with me. Doesn't need to be simple, as one can use
it to define intermediary keys..