logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] barrier=lift_gate

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Aug 9 06:57:38 BST 2014

Hi all,

I noticed that the default style is a bit strange regrading barriers:

The barrier at node
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1597509392#map=19/52.21425/8.81559
has an influence on routing (with --link-pois-to-ways), but it is not
displayed
in the map.

The reason is that we use barrier=* when we evaluate the effect on routing,
but we display only specific barriers:
barrier=bollard | barrier=bus_trap | barrier=gate [0x660f resolution 24]
barrier=block | barrier=cycle_barrier | barrier=stile | barrier=kissing_gate
[0x660f resolution 24]

I think we should display all barriers which have an effect on routing,
but I am not sure what to change in the style.

Any suggestions?