logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap build greater than 3113 routes through barriers with access=no

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Wed Aug 6 11:34:51 BST 2014

Additionally, osm id of the barrier is
http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1083303271 as an example. Although tested
that the issue happens on all barriers with access=no.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com