logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap build greater than 3113 routes through barriers with access=no

From Ervin Malicdem schadow1 at gmail.com on Wed Aug 6 10:52:59 BST 2014

I apologize, I was trying to find the latest released build of mkgmap since
March 17 2014 as that was the last version of the map that worked. Just saw
that generated that working map with mkgmap 3080. Anything after that have
this issue.

Ervin M.
*Schadow1 Expeditions* - A Filipino must not be a stranger to his own
motherland.
http://www.s1expeditions.com