logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Aug 3 10:57:36 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

I would prefer regular shape over equal size.

It doesn't matter much, when you use map as a whole, but when you try to
select a part of a map only, then regular tiles help to select required
area.

I would like to get another option in splitter - a maximum size of a
tile set in degree. I hope this could help in ocean areas, where usually
a small island share a big empty tile with a continent shore far away. I
would prefer separate tiles for islands and continent.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej