logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] small transliteration bug

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Tue Jul 22 10:47:48 BST 2014

Well, this is an odd case :). Indeed, this letter is part of cp1252 - but
in case of Polish language, all other diacritical letters (outside cp1252
charset) are transliterated except this one. This results in situation when
user enters city/street name with transliterated characters, but index
contains non-transliterated letter ó - and the search fails.

Would it be possible to provide custom transliteration table/entries from a
command line argument?

best regards

Michal Rogala