logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] address search in Nuvi broken

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Mon Jul 21 09:50:17 BST 2014

Hi!

I dont' use --keep-going. My styles are totally custom. Problem is probably
related with characters used in central and eastern Europe. You can try to
compile:

http://download.geofabrik.de/europe/poland-latest.osm.pbf

and see if address search works for you (without --code-page). Recent
changes to mkgmap included a lot of code related to text/unicode processing
so that may be the case. I will make some other tests to find out which
commit broke this :)

best regards

Michal Rogala