logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unicode maps showing locked or not found on GPS units

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Jul 1 14:04:55 BST 2014

Having the .typ-file changed by gmaptool to unicode doesn't change
anything for map authentication.... So - the error is not related to the
.typ-file as expected...

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org