logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Unicode maps showing locked or not found on GPS units

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Jun 30 13:17:43 BST 2014

thanks - okay I got 2 people with problems now both using a 64. I asked
them to try the Winter Activity Map - will report back. Well and the
Edge 1000 still stands as problematic too.
Also seems that all are sending the maps for Mac OSx
Basecamp/MapInstall.. So not sure if maps sent via Windows MapInstall
are also affected!

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org