logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: Redundant information in city search results

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 29 12:36:28 BST 2014

How was this map compiled?

Is this maybe compiled with Unicode?
I could image unicode maps somehow support bilingual language set. E.g.
top cyrillic, bottom latin?
On 29.06.2014 13:16, Paulo Carvalho wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Did someone take a look at this? (see mesage below, sent some days
> ago)
>
> thanks,
>
> Paulo

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org