logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Combining maps with differerent charset/code page into one mapset - Supress Warnings -

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 22 22:12:37 BST 2014

I'll run that through tomorrow or Tuesday and document it better...

To bad there is nothing easy to convert the codepage in the map (even
though of course contourlines only map has no actual data for search).

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org