logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Nursing in the waterpark

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Jun 20 12:45:12 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

in my area, most nursing homes are driven private (profit oriented) , so I
don't like the idea to put them under community.
My Oregon 450t shows a category Others -> Social Service
I think this would be a good place for nursing homes, but I don't know the
Garmin code for it.

I can live with
leisure=water_park [0x2b04 resolution 24] (same as swimming pool)

Gerd