logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter --description argument not working

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Jun 5 12:38:44 BST 2014

Hi Paulo,

I've tested on Windows and it works as expected:
splitter.log says
Splitter version 409 compiled 2014-06-05T13:29:14+0200
boundary-tags=use-exclude-list
cache=
description=OSM Brazil South Region

template.args contains
mapname: 99990001

If you get a different result, please send the log.
Or do you mean that mkgmap ignores the description field in template.args?

Gerd

Paulo Carvalho wrote