logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r386 - version number

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat May 24 22:31:03 BST 2014

On 24/05/14 21:12, GerdP wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> the patch works for me, means, I can still build with the svn sources on
> windows,
> but I can't compile with the files in the dist directory. Not sure if this
> should work:

Yes, that is another thing... the distribution tries to be both
a binary and source distribution.  I think mkgmap started off that
way too, then it was split into separate binary and source
downloads.

I would be quite happy if all the source was removed from dist, but
if you want to keep it then you will also have to copy the
new ivy files (and perhaps other stuff too).

..Steve