logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r386 - version number

From Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com on Tue May 20 14:07:10 BST 2014

Hi,

I maintain the Arch Linux splitter package. [1] The most recent
release of splitter, r386, fails to output a version number. To wit:

    [ichimonji10 at hardhack:splitter]$ splitter --version
    splitter unknown compiled unknown

Executing `splitter --help` indicates that the "version" number no
longer exists. Is this intentional? The previous release, r381, does
not exhibit this behaviour. If it helps, the executable has shrunk
down from 2.1 MB to 1.6 MB.

Please CC me when replying, as I am not subscribed to the mailing
list. (I believe this is necessary?)

— Jeremy "Ichimonji10" Audet

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/splitter/