logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r383

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun May 18 10:54:32 BST 2014

Hi all,

I think r383 in the refactoring branch is ready for merge to trunk:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/download/splitter-refactoring-r383.zip

Changes to r381 in trunk:
- new libs are used, make sure to install the complete package, not just
splitter.jar!
You can keep the old libs for a while to be able to execute older versions
of splitter.
- improved error handling: most I/O errors like corrupted or missing files
will now stop the program instead of just printing error messages, finally
producing a useless result
- pbf I/O is a bit faster because of the new libs
- splitting large files is faster because of some improvements in the branch

If I hear no complains I will merge it to trunk on monday