logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] error handling in splitter

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri May 16 21:31:24 BST 2014

On 16/05/14 07:00, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> I'd like to have a few more classes in it, so I've attached a small program
> that uses all classes which seem to be useful in splitter or mkgmap.

I had to alter the program so that it actually used the classes (attached).

I've now created minimal fastutil jars for mkgmap+splitter and for
UseFastutil

They can downloaded by changing the version to 6.5.15-mkg.1 and
6.5.15-mkg.1b respectively.

mkgmap+splitter:
	<dependency org="it.unimi.dsi" name="fastutil"
                 rev="6.5.15-mkg.1"
                 conf="compile->default(*)"/>

UseFastutil:
	<dependency org="it.unimi.dsi" name="fastutil"
                 rev="6.5.15-mkg.1b"
                 conf="compile->default(*)"/>

..Steve