logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter removes multipolygon-tags

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 13 21:44:51 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

great :-)
reg. kml:
Try --write-kml=areas.kml (without any path)
You should also find the areas.kml containing all areas,
and the file is written to the output-dir.

This is an error in splitter, I have to fix that.

I think it is easy enough to remove unwanted files,
so I decided to write all and let the user decide
what to use.

Gerd

osm-8 wrote