logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter removes multipolygon-tags

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 10 19:38:01 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

a hint: you can use any small input file to see what splitter does with
your areas.list. Your goal should be to reduce the number of
"Generating problem list for ... distinct areas"
messages. This process doesn't depend on the input files.

Gerd