logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3259: remove most checks regarding routable/non-routable types.

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri May 9 12:15:11 BST 2014

Hi Gerd,

Let me give an example when it goes wrong then:
highway=unclassified  [0x06 road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 23  continue with_actions]
bicycleroute=yes [0x02 road_class=4 road_speed=3 resolution 22 continue]

I have to use continue because this rule must continue for highway=pedestrian areas which are also handled in the polygons style.

If I remove the road parameters from the second line routing breaks:
bicycleroute=yes [0x02 resolution 22 continue]