logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with address search and --code-page

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Wed May 7 14:27:59 BST 2014

On 05/05/14 13:45, Michał Rogala wrote:
> Unfortunately, I've found an error with sort2 patch - many towns and
> villages are gone from index. This is not related to any map tile - it
> seems to be randomly distributed. MapSource/BaseCamp works fine.
>
> If you still have my map files - you can try to find towns like
> Mielnik,  Czeremcha or Marysinek.

I can find these in MapSource if I use city search, but they do
not show up in the city field of address search.

I believe this is because those cities do not contain any named streets.

If that is so, then it is expected behaviour, unless you think
that it worked with a previous version.

..Steve