logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Resource leaks

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 6 19:42:52 BST 2014

Hi Steve,

yes, I agree. I've also tried a test code and found no reason for the
message from Eclipse. It just complains about all closable instances
which are not explicitely closed. I think most of them can be ignored.

It's just that I wonder why mkgmap requires more and more memory
the longer that it runs, so I started to check all these messages about
resource leaks. The longer it runs, the longer it takes to do a Full GC.

Found nothing important so far.

Gerd

Steve Ratcliffe wrote