logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter r325: improved split algo and new option

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 6 17:41:27 BST 2014

Hi Felix,

fine :-)

And yes, I meant max-nodes may have to be decreased, not increased. Sorry
for the typo.
Reg. speed: That's unexpected. It should not take much time to find the
better split,
(a few seconds) and typically safe some time to have fewer tiles.
I'll check that tomorrow.

Gerd

Felix Hartmann-2 wrote