logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] set program return code and improve logging

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue May 6 14:28:52 BST 2014

Hi Steve,

thanks for the quick feedback.

> > @WanMil, Steve: Please review.
> > In Main.java I use "synchronized" to make sure that concurrent updates
> > are handled.
>
> The synchronized is not required, since int accesses are atomic and it
> appears that all changes to it are made via the same thread anyway.

I see. Do you think the rest is okay? I am always afraid to put
additional code into code that handles exceptions.
I remember ugly loops caused by this.
For example, someone may change logger to throw a
MapFailedException. Maybe there is a better place
to print the log?