logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3251 in performance2 branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat May 3 16:56:23 BST 2014

Hi WanMil,

> > @WanMil, Steve: Please let me know if you see problems with
> > the usage of the new TagDict class or the RuleSet.compile()
> > method. The latter uses the toString() method to identify what
> > an Op is doing. Is that okay for you or should I
> > create a different method like getOpIdentifier() to
> > make it clearer that the method should not be changed without
> > good reason?
>
> I have no time to have a look at the changes.
> It sounds like a good idea to use the getOpIdentifier() instead of
> toString().

I thought about this again. A better name for the method would
be getExpression(), but I think toString() is already used like that,
so the new method simply means duplication of code.

So, I have only replaced a few System.err.println(...) by
throw new ExitException(...) with r3252.