logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] access_country for default style

From Stéphane MARTIN st3ph.martin at laposte.net on Sat May 3 14:50:48 BST 2014

Hi Paco,

It seems that there is no consensus for the French OSM community:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Acces-de-certaines-voies-en-France-td5804000.html

Furthermore, I'm realizing that "designated" can be associated with an
other "designated" or with an other tag important for routing.

Therefore, permissive rules would be better here and some restrictions
can be added, e.g. in "lines", depending the wanted routing.

# France (FRA)

highway=trunk & mkgmap:country=FRA     { add bicycle=no; add foot=no }
highway=cycleway & mkgmap:country=FRA  { add foot=yes }
highway=bridleway & mkgmap:country=FRA { add bicycle=yes; add foot=yes }

Do you agree with that ?

Steph