logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 2 14:45:01 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

okay, I have to try that. My understanding is that address search knows only
routable ways (those that appear in NOD). And to NOD we write
all lines with road_class/road_speed attribute and  a non-extended type.
Maybe Garmin software expects (or expected) to find NOD data for
all lines with routable types.

Gerd