logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 2 06:53:04 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

the problem was introduced with r3227.
It's a combination of two errors :
I forgot that overlays are still supported, and your style uses them.
As a result, all ways with overlay types were no longer recognized as roads.
A 2nd error prohibited that the corresponding warning is written :-(

The error is fixed with r3246 in trunk and r3247 in the branch.

Gerd

ligfietser wrote