logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] strange routing

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Thu May 1 18:03:23 BST 2014

Some more observations
mkgmap-refactoring-r3220:  routing ok
mkgmap-r3229 routing: not ok

It seems to be style file related with oneway=yes and cycleway=opposite tags
In my style file I remove the oneway tag if there is a cycleway=opposite or opposite_lane because this road must be accesible from both sides. And this goes wrong after r3220.
The whole road is flagged with access=no for all vehicles. One way and toll flags are not

I dont use multiple routable lines in these cases, just one routable way which should be accessible for all vehicles. I also dont use --make-opposite-cycleways because its not relevant for my maps.
Any idea what went wrong here?