logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Wed Apr 30 13:04:51 BST 2014

You apparently do manually over a long timespan what my script
essentially does on each map update run. Attached is my script
(build.php), it will not run it but it might give you an example of how
I implemented this.

The interesting bits are the two functions render() and subsplit(). They
call each other recursively until an image has been rendered
successfully within the specified size limit or that subsplitting any
further is not possible.

Please excuse the sloppy code :p