logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 25 20:19:46 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

it seems I still don't understand.
The max-nodes values influences the number of tiles created.
I don't see a big difference between a map for US consisting of 100
or 250 tiles, esp. if the map doesn't contain routing info.

I would try to find a value that allows to utilize all CPUs
without reaching heap limits or img limits.

Why do you think that you have to find an optimal value?

Gerd

Henning Scholland wrote