logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap ToDo list

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 25 18:35:31 BST 2014

Hi Henning,

well, I don't know how well the number of nodes
in a tile correlates with the size of the img file,
but it seems to work for most users.
My understanding is that this should work as well for
a style which only processes a few details,
only the ratio between number of nodes and tile size
will be different, in other words, you have to find
out how much higher the max-nodes value can be.

Gerd