logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] oneway reverse patch

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Apr 25 02:25:26 BST 2014

Oh and I of course also add multiple routable lines sometimes. Up to 6 per
way in osm as 7 produces crashes on garmins side. Often one routable line
has direction but no oneway while the copy is higher importance for routing
and oneway (and might be reversed). I need to reverse sometimes to save on
the number of lines in type file too - other times its about routing!