logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] how to ignore/force road direction

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Apr 23 15:58:18 BST 2014

I know what you mean,
It is rendered like this: - - -_ _ _ - - -

To prevent this I use a important road type like 0x02 for cycle routes.
This is always rendered on top (in the centre of the road axis).
You can also use 0x01. Disadvantage is that these road type must be routable.
If you dont make them routable it will cause routing errors.
Another way is make a separate map layer with routes that can be switched on or off.