logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Different rendering

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Apr 21 21:14:02 BST 2014

Hi Enrico,

I think there are two problems.
1st problem is that you use a non-routable type for way 268146383.
(You have a lot of rules in the lines file which assign road_class=x in
combination
with extended types. This is allowed, but the ways are not routable.)

That means it is not connected to the routable ways.

2nd problem is that mkgmap optimizes this way as if it is not connected
to any other way. I think that is not okay, I'll have a look at it when the
refactoring branch is done.

I've attached a modified lines file that solves problem 1.

Gerd
lines.lines <http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5803787/lines.lines>

demon.box wrote