logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3200: Reapply 3198 as svn move

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Sun Apr 20 13:29:31 BST 2014

Am Sonntag, 20. April 2014, 11:54:07 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> it seems osmconvert doesn't fully support files > 2GB (or maybe 4GB) on
> Windows, esp. not if you use the 32 bit version.
> Maybe an experienced Windows C programmer can help to improve that.

a few days ago i have got a garbled map created from my long time used DACH
extract, see the attached bitmap

the size of this extract is ~7.5GB and is created with the latest osmupdate on
a 64bit Linux Machine

After creating a new extract everything is ok now

Bernd