logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3187: make-cycleways-v1.patch:

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 18 09:59:39 BST 2014

Hi Minko,

> With the option --make-cycleways enabled, the streetname label gets name = name (cycleway)
> The cycleway part of this street gets the name = name.
> Why is this not the other way around?

Sorry, I can't reproduce that. The way with bicycle=no is added first and without (cycleway)
in name.

> Is it possible to remove (cycleway) from the name label, it seems hardcoded?
> I have tried to delete name mkgmap:synthesised=yes but that didnt work.
>
> #limit artificial cycleways to to resolution 24
> mkgmap:synthesised=yes & mkgmap:bicycle=yes { set mkgmap:highest-resolution-only = true; delete name }

I can reproduce that. It works with this as first line in lines (with bicycle, not mkgmap:bicycle)

mkgmap:synthesised=yes & bicycle=yes { set mkgmap:highest-resolution-only = true; delete name }