logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v4] route restrictions

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 15 20:23:10 BST 2014

Hi all,

attached is version 4 of the patch.
This solves the problem with  spurious error messages
like
SEVERE (StyledConverter): pbf\europe-w\29468056.osm.pbf: restriction

http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/2852823  is ignored because

referenced way http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/52119376 lies

outside of bbox

This happened when a via node lies exactly on the tile border, so that the way
is truncated to a single point. This single point is not returned by the LineClipper.
With version 3 I tried to change the code so that the restriction is written with two different
routing nodes that have the same coordinates, but Garmin seems to be unable
to understand that, so for now the restriction is not written and I've changed
the message to a warning.

The compiled binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/203/mkgmap.jar