logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v2] route restrictions

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Apr 15 20:04:04 BST 2014

Hi Andrzej,

thanks for the test data, I was able to reproduce the problem now.
It is at a different place in LineClipper.
The problem is: Even if I fix that error, the restriction doesn't work.
Don't know yet why, I guess Garmin is not able to connect the right
boundary nodes when it finds two or more with the same coordinates.
On the other hand, I see similar cases in original maps.

I'll post version 3 soon.

Gerd

popej wrote