logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] restriction relations with wrong restriction text

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Apr 13 12:23:35 BST 2014

On Sun, Apr 13, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> should mkgmap ignore if  a no_left_turn restriction doesn't describe a no_left_turn?
>
> For example, look at this
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/3414378

That's around the corner of my old flat, I know the area very well.
The text is correct, the to way is wrong. I will fix that.
I think in such cases you should ignore the restriction and
print a warning, so that people can fix it.

> In short:  the restriction should be ignored after printing a warning.

Correct.

  Thorsten